Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 26, 2022
Treasure for Coders' users submit genuine personal and professional information. Here are some of the obligations you make while registering and submitting data to Treasure for Coders:
- You will not provide false personal or professional information on Treasure for Coders, nor will you create an account for anybody other than yourself without their permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account and/or registration.
- If we disable your account and/or registration, you will not create another one without our approval.
- If you represent an organisation, you must have the authority to make representations on their behalf, and both you and the organisation must agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must maintain your contact information up to date.
- You will not reveal your password, allow anyone else to access your account, or do anything else that might affect your account's security. For an organisational account, you will not reveal your password or username with anybody who does not have the authority to represent the organisation.
- If you make fraudulent claims or make representations on behalf of others, we retain the right to disable your account without notice.
- You will not provide any content or engage in any conduct that is unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, etc., designed to or does interfere or interrupt this website or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or violate any applicable local, national, or international laws.
- You will not impersonate or portray yourself as any other person or entity, nor will you fabricate or otherwise hide or misrepresent the origin of any content given by you.
- You may not sell or modify the content, nor may you reproduce, display, misuse, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use Treasure for Coders's content for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not Treasure for Coders's, or in any other way that is likely to cause ambiguity or confusion among website visitors, or that otherwise infringes Treasure for Coders's intellectual property rights.